Fulton County Rural Transit Has Been
Serving Fulton County With Safe, Affordable,
and Convenient Public Transportation Since April 2011.
While FCRT has an emphasis on services to seniors, the disabled, and the economically-disadvantaged, we're happy to serve other folks as well...we're open to the public!
Who can use FCRT? Anyone! Just remember, you must schedule your ride 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
As long as you're originating in Fulton County, we're happy to take you where you need to go, including...
- Doctor Visits -- Graham Hospital, North Central, and More
- Shopping -- Wal-Mart, Hy-Vee, Kroger's, and More
- School -- Never worry about getting a ride to SRC ever again
- Barber Shop / Salon -- We'll drop you off and pick you up when you're done
- Restaurants -- Don't miss your favorites if they don't deliver!
We'll also take you to visit your family and friends -- or bring family and friends to come visit you. We're here to make your life easier and help you get around.